2020 New Jersey NENA Public Safety Communications Conference and Exposition
Monday, April 20, 2020 – Wednesday, April 22, 2020
The 2020 New Jersey NENA Public Safety Communications Conference and Exposition, is the largest event for public safety communications officials, from frontline telecommunicators to communications center managers. The conference offers three days of educational sessions, committee meetings and special events, paired with two days of exhibits.
The 200+ attendees represent a wide range of organizations, including PSAPs, law enforcement, fire departments, emergency medical services, and government agencies, along with service providers and commercial vendors.
- Education: Attendees can earn CEUs from professional development tracks individual sessions focused on frontline telecommunicators, leadership development, communications center management, cutting edge issues, technology and more. Pre-conference courses offer more in depth training
- Networking: Special events with engaging speakers provide an opportunity to learn, laugh and participate in industry-building activities with other public safety communications attendees and exhibitors.
- Exhibits: More than 30 vendors, representing a wide range of public safety communications products and services, launch new products, provide equipment to test drive, and meet with attendees to discuss purchases or problems.
- Involvement: All attendees are invited to the general business sessions, and qualified NENA members can vote and attend committee meetings.
- Fun: Attendees can meet and mingle at NENA After Dark Pool Party with others
- Gold Includes a double booth, signage at front doors, 4 registrations, opportunity to speak after the NJ NENA meeting for 30 minutes.
- Silver Includes a standard booth with 3 attendees, signage at front doors, opportunity to speak after the NJ NENA meeting for 15 minutes.
- Exhibitor All exhibitors will receive a standard booth with 2 registrations. Each booth comes with a table with draping.
These sponsorships can be added onto your sponsorship or individual sponsorships:
- Welcome Cocktail Party Signage prominently displayed during the event, Harrah’s media available to use on the televisions in the pool area with a video loop of your product.
- Vendor Welcome Evening Signage prominently displayed during the event.
- Lunch Signage prominently displayed during Lunch
- Breakfast Signage prominently displayed during Breakfast
- Morning/Lunch Break Signage prominently displayed during break
Harrahs Resort Atlantic City
77 Harrah’s Blvd
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401